Myrtle Beach Train Depot
The Myrtle Beach Train Depot is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1937, the Depot was restored and re-opened in 2004 and is available for events and gatherings. The original ribbon-cutting ceremony for the Myrtle Beach Train Depot was May 6, 1937, the year before Myrtle Beach officially became a town. Atlantic Coastline Railroad and The Chapin Company jointly built the Depot to provide a much-needed transportation link between the mainland and the beach. Although based on ACL’s standard station design, structural enhancements gave the depot some Mediterranean features that reflected the local architecture of the day.
A Carolina Limousine & Coach Wedding Partner